When it comes to eyeliner – I have had so many problems finding a way to not only keep my eyes looking fresh all day but truly having the same look I did in the morning by the end of the day – well, there is hope for your eyeliner! Have you been trying to find one that stays on all day but have only come up with failures? I’ve been there too many times and honestly – I am done with it! Here are some tips and tricks that should help you!
One of the first things that you want to do if you do have oily lids – because I know that I do is use a makeup primer. Usually, your eyelids will not be as greasy once you start using the primer and it really will help you with your eyeliner as well! Next, you want to make sure that you switch up your routine a bit – that means that you should switch up your makeup a bit too.
You want to ensure that your liner is set before you even start using your power, so make sure that you do that before you use powder. The powder is there so truly lock in that color for you!
- Top Travel Hairdryers that you might want to choose from
- Tips for a healthier and better looking body: Chill, sleep, and eat
- Beauty tips: Taking care of your face with anti-aging treatments
- 5 Best Eye Creams to get rid of the dark circles and the fine lines
- Beauty Tips: Tricks to help you look awesome in pictures
- Five Ways to Cool Down this Hot Season
- Tips to prevent your makeup from melting this summer
- Purple Smoky Eye — New Trend This Spring!
- Glitter — The Latest Spring Makeup Trend!
- MAC Give Me Liberty of London Collection: 2